Stocktaker for Sports & Social Clubs
Whether you are a bar manager, Club Secretary or Club Treasurer, stock control is essential to any sports or social club success.
Hunt Management Solutions work with a variety of social clubs, including the Royal British Legion and Working Men's Clubs, and sports clubs including golf, rugby, football and cricket clubs with bar and catering facilities.
As most Club Secretaries and Treasurers do not have a great deal of experience running a bar and/or catering facility, it can be a challenge to manage and report on its performance effectively. In such cases, and for sports & social clubs in general, an independent stock auditor provides a professional and impartial overview for the Secretary/Treasurer (or sub committee) to put their minds at rest.
Providing peace of mind to Club Secretaries
As an experienced and qualified licensed trade stock auditor, Paul Hunt can help you identify and tackle stock issues such as :
- Stock and cash shortages
- High wastage
- Theft and short deliveries
- Staff drinking and pilfering
- Low yield and profit margins
By identifying the stock loss and wastage points and providing clear recommendations on how to address the issues, Hunt Management Solutions can help you maximise your Club profit margins.
Get a Free stocktaking quote today
If you would like to discuss your sports or social club stocktaking/auditing needs and get a free, no obligation, quote then please call us on 07917 176 005 or use our contact form»
Qualified and experienced sports & social club stocktaker
Paul Hunt MILSA has been a sports and social club stocktaker for over 15 years. He is not only an exam qualified member of the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors (ILTSA), the qualifying body for the Licensed Trade, but has also been appointed to its Council of Management.
He has also achieved the coveted ILTSA Accreditation status, meaning that his work practices and procedures have been reviewed by an expert panel of the Institute's licensed trade stock auditors.
Find out more about independent stocktaker Paul Hunt»
"I have used Paul Hunt for our golf club stock taking for the last 2 years. He is the ultimate self-starter. Quick, efficient and a nice guy to boot. I would recommend Paul to anyone who needs stock counting with clear reporting"
Feldon Valley Golf Club, Oxfordshire
What is a sports & social club stock audit
Each of our audits are tailored to the needs of business but typically this will include:
- Completing a full and accurate inventory of the current stock
- Analysing the current stock levels in comparison to previous audit, stock purchases and sales
- Producing a PLU Report from an EPOS system - where till sales are compared to actual sales, this can highlight shortages, missing items, cross ringing on till, wrong measures and lots more.
- Invoices will be checked to make sure that prices are correct & that any discrepancies identified. If items have been returned or not delivered then we will make sure a credit has been issued, often including calling the supplier to get credit on your behalf.
- Ensuring the discounting and allowances are accurately reflected in the figures
- Identifying the Gross Profit Percentage per Category & overall Gross Profit
- Reporting on the days stockholding per Category & overall Days stockholding
- If required, produce a detail analysis and report of your audit. This can often be done on-site if all the paperwork is available on the day.
- Year to date reporting on sales, gross profit, surplus & deficit plus lots more.
- For multi bar operations, a bar summary will be produced for each bar & also a bar summary report for all the bars combined.
For a group of clubs, various group reports can be produced combining information for all the pubs in single reports.
Further reports are available including delivery, credit, history, barrelage, price lists and price change (showing the increase in cost price and what price you need to sell the product at to maintain GP% on the it).
All stocktake reports can be printed on-site, if all the data is available during the audit, and they also can be sent via email in PDF format.
Food & catering audits
From simple bar snack to restaurants, most sports & social clubs have food stock passing through their doors in volume. Just like with the liquor/beverage side of the business there is potential for high waste and loss with food stock that can impact your bottom line.
As an experienced catering stocktaker, Paul Hunt can help you identify and improve a range of issues from poor portion control and menu planning to working with your chef on the high waste and gross profit margins.
Clubs stocktaking in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and South West England
Hunt Management Solutions provide sports & social club stocktaking services to businesses in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and the South West. Based in Luckington, Wiltshire, we regularly undertake audits in:
We also work in other areas so please give us a call to check whether we can provide stock audit services near you.
Get a Free stocktake quote today
If you would like to discuss your stocktake/auditing needs and get a free, no obligation, quote then please call us on 07917 176 005 or use our contact form»
Experienced and qualified stock auditor
A stocktaker for over 15 years, fully qualified and accredited member of the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors.
More about Paul Hunt»
Save money with a stocktaker?
Getting impartial stock control reporting and recommendations could lead to big savings for your business.
Independent stock audit»
Call us today about your stock take needs and we can discuss your need and give you a free, personalised quote.
Get a free quote»