Stocktaker for Hotels
For hotels, big and small, working around the clock attending to customers needs can make keeping on top of stock management and control a real challenge.
Hunt Management Solutions works with a variety of hotels across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and the South West, from independent hotels to hotel groups. Offering a suite of stock auditing services that can be tailored to your hotel stock control needs including food and liquor stocktaking, multi-bar and multi-site stocktaking, stock valuations and audits for special events.
Get a Free stocktaking quote today
If you would like to discuss your hotel stocktaking/auditing needs and get a free, no obligation, quote then please call us on 07917 176 005 or use our contact form»
Qualified and experienced hotel stocktaker
Paul Hunt MILSA has been a hotel stocktaker for over 15 years. He is not only an exam qualified member of the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors (ILTSA), the qualifying body for the Licensed Trade, but has also been appointed to its Council of Management.
He has also achieved the coveted ILTSA Accreditation status, meaning that his hotel work practices and procedures have been reviewed by an expert panel of the Institute's licensed trade stock auditors.
Find out more about independent stocktaker Paul Hunt»
"The team at the Abbey Hotel cannot endorse Paul and his company with enough praise and credit for the work he does for us. Paul's professionalism, passion and work ethic for his job is second to none, his specialist skills and up to date trade knowledge helps guide our business to become more efficient which in turn see's a return on our bottom line."
Abbey Hotel, Bath
What is a hotel stock audit
Each of our audits are tailored to the needs of business but typically this will bar and food audits that include:
- Completing a full and accurate inventory of the current stock
- Analysing the current stock levels in comparison to previous audit, stock purchases, consumption and sales
- Producing a PLU Report from an EPOS system - where till sales are compared to actual sales, this can highlight shortages, missing items, cross ringing on till, wrong measures and lots more.
- Invoices will be checked to make sure that prices are correct & that any discrepancies identified. If items have been returned or not delivered then we will make sure a credit has been issued, often including calling the supplier to get credit on your behalf.
- Ensuring the discounting and allowances are accurately reflected in the figures
- Identifying the Gross Profit Percentage per Category & overall Gross Profit
- Reporting on the days stockholding per Category & overall Days stockholding
- If required, produce a detail analysis and report of your audit. This can often be done on-site if all the paperwork is available on the day.
- Year to date reporting on sales, gross profit, surplus & deficit plus lots more.
- For multi bar operations, a bar summary will be produced for each bar & also a bar summary report for all the bars combined.
Further reports are available including delivery, credit, history, barrelage, price lists and price change (showing the increase in cost price and what price you need to sell the product at to maintain GP% on the it).
All stocktake reports can be printed on-site, if all the data is available during the audit, and they also can be sent via email in PDF format.
Hotel stocktaking in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and South West England
Hunt Management Solutions provide hotel stocktaking services to businesses in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and the South West. Based in Luckington, Wiltshire, we regularly undertake audits in:
We also work in other areas so please give us a call to check whether we can provide stock audit services near you.
Get a Free stocktake quote today
If you would like to discuss your stocktake/auditing needs and get a free, no obligation, quote then please call us on 07917 176 005 or use our contact form»
Experienced and qualified stock auditor
A stocktaker for over 15 years, fully qualified and accredited member of the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors.
More about Paul Hunt»
Save money with a stocktaker?
Getting impartial stock control reporting and recommendations could lead to big savings for your business.
Independent stock audit»
Call us today about your stock take needs and we can discuss your need and give you a free, personalised quote.
Get a free quote»