Stocktaker for Hospitality, Events & Festivals
If you are managing hospitality for a festival or sports event then Hunt Management Solutions can provide you with the stocktaking expertise to ensure that your food and beverage is operating as efficiently and profitably as possible.
Whether single or multiple catering outlets are on site, festivals of all types (music, food & drink, proms, weddings, flower shows, Christmas markets etc) and sporting events expect a high return on their food and beverage sales.
As an experienced independent stocktaker I work with with at festivals across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and the South West to ensure stock is managed and controlled effectively and gross profit is maximised.
Get a Free stocktaking quote today
If you would like to discuss your sports or social club stocktaking/auditing needs and get a free, no obligation, quote then please call us on 07917 176 005 or use our contact form»
Qualified and experienced hospitality events stocktaker
Paul Hunt MILSA has been a hospitality events stocktaker for over 15 years. He is not only an exam qualified member of the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors (ILTSA), the qualifying body for the Licensed Trade, but has also been appointed to its Council of Management.
He has also achieved the coveted ILTSA Accreditation status, meaning that his work practices and procedures have been reviewed by an expert panel of the Institute's licensed trade stock auditors.
Find out more about independent stocktaker Paul Hunt»
What is included in a hospitality and events stock audit
Each of our audits are tailored to the needs of business but typically this will bar and food audits include:
- Completing a full and accurate inventory of the current stock
- Analysing the current stock levels in comparison to previous audit, stock purchases, consumption and sales
- Producing a PLU Report from an EPOS system - where till sales are compared to actual sales, this can highlight shortages, missing items, cross ringing on till, wrong measures and lots more.
- Invoices will be checked to make sure that prices are correct & that any discrepancies identified. If items have been returned or not delivered then we will make sure a credit has been issued, often including calling the supplier to get credit on your behalf.
- Ensuring the discounting and allowances are accurately reflected in the figures
- Identifying the Gross Profit Percentage per Category & overall Gross Profit
- Reporting on the days stockholding per Category & overall Days stockholding
- If required, produce a detail analysis and report of your audit. This can often be done on-site if all the paperwork is available on the day.
- Year to date reporting on sales, gross profit, surplus & deficit plus lots more.
- For multi bar operations, a bar summary will be produced for each bar & also a bar summary report for all the bars combined.
Further reports are available including delivery, credit, history, barrelage, price lists and price change (showing the increase in cost price and what price you need to sell the product at to maintain GP% on the it).
All stocktake reports can be printed on-site, if all the data is available during the audit, and they also can be sent via email in PDF format.
Clubs stocktaking in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and South West England
Hunt Management Solutions provide hospitality and events stocktaking services to businesses in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and the South West. Based in Luckington, Wiltshire, we regularly undertake audits in:
We also work in other areas so please give us a call to check whether we can provide stock audit services near you.
Get a Free stocktake quote today
If you would like to discuss your stocktake/auditing needs and get a free, no obligation, quote then please call us on 07917 176 005 or use our contact form»
Experienced and qualified stock auditor
A stocktaker for over 15 years, fully qualified and accredited member of the Institute of Licensed Trade Stock Auditors.
More about Paul Hunt»
Save money with a stocktaker?
Getting impartial stock control reporting and recommendations could lead to big savings for your business.
Independent stock audit»
Call us today about your stock take needs and we can discuss your need and give you a free, personalised quote.
Get a free quote»